Shadewood i've got gold and silver in my bloodshot eyes
98 Posts
Ooc — (►.◄)
All Welcome 

As sunrise stretched across the morning sky painting a mural of marmalade and rose across the empyrean, a silhouette of soot and crimson descended onto the scene, clashing against the vibrant work of art. From a distance one might mistake the paragon for a bear scouring the treeline, his crown hanging low as he probed through the unfamiliar snowy foliage. 

The heavy odor that wafted throughout his short lived trip drew his intrest more than the territory itself and Sanguinus found himself wondering who or what occupied the murky woodland. Yet despite the curiosity that itched at his heels the vagabond knew it would be far wiser to not test the patience of whoever may claim these lands and instead opted on pacing the grove's edge as he waited to see if an audience would eventually appear.
3-3-3
9/10 threads
monthly goal - reach 100 posts
Messages In This Thread
i've got gold and silver in my bloodshot eyes - by Sanguinus - January 20, 2019, 01:42 AM
RE: i've got gold and silver in my bloodshot eyes - by Cry - January 22, 2019, 08:14 AM
RE: i've got gold and silver in my bloodshot eyes - by Cry - January 23, 2019, 09:26 AM
RE: i've got gold and silver in my bloodshot eyes - by Cry - January 25, 2019, 10:16 AM
RE: i've got gold and silver in my bloodshot eyes - by Cry - January 29, 2019, 05:42 AM
RE: i've got gold and silver in my bloodshot eyes - by Cry - February 07, 2019, 02:13 PM
RE: i've got gold and silver in my bloodshot eyes - by Cry - February 13, 2019, 01:51 PM