Stavanger Bay help me inhale, and mend it with you
THE REGULATOR'S SWINGING PENDULUM
129 Posts
Ooc — lauren
rannveig could not help the shade of revulsion that crossed his features as he watched saucy snack on what he thought was honestly hell's refuse. he stuck out his tongue, craning his neck away so that he nearly had a triple-chin -- n-n-n-n-nasty.

she cronched and crunched and ate that spindly thing to bits, leaving rannveig to studiously look away any time he felt his disgust might overcome him. it was still not worthy of eating to him, even if he watched saucy eat it (and later he wondered, how could they kiss after he saw what she put in her mouth all helterskelter?!).

"yeah, you're welcome -- have fun eating the ocean's literal garbage." he rose, prowling past her reclined form as he nosed through bands of kelp for anything else. "so, what other nasty things do you put in your mouth? just checking in case i need to be careful when we kiss."

--

saucy of course had an incredibly witty riposte ready - and the two enjoyed the rest of their afternoon together, bantering, playfully bickering, and then later doing a bit of wrestling that frankly got rannveig a little too pumped up.

help me inhale,
and mend it with you.

Messages In This Thread
help me inhale, and mend it with you - by Rannveig - January 20, 2019, 12:43 PM
RE: help me inhale, and mend it with you - by Saucy - January 21, 2019, 02:49 PM
RE: help me inhale, and mend it with you - by Rannveig - January 22, 2019, 08:43 PM
RE: help me inhale, and mend it with you - by Saucy - January 22, 2019, 09:35 PM
RE: help me inhale, and mend it with you - by Rannveig - January 26, 2019, 03:02 PM