Swiftcurrent Creek I can't escape this now, unless you show me how.
252 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Private 
As night crept in, the snow fell.

Durnehviir observed the quiet flurry in silence from the entrance of her hollow, watching for several long moments with the hope that the flakes wouldn't thicken, before ducking her narrow muzzle and hunching her shoulders against the cold to step out into the open. She'd holed herself away for the entire day despite the discomfort that settled in her bones. It was an odd feeling, and one that she recalled from the years before: a desire to hide, yet a restlessness that drove her from solitude.

Her body longed for the embrace of another, yet she was receptive for only one. She remained torn on the matter as she trailed through the the foliage in the darkness, knowing that offering herself to @Constantine could never solve the many problems that hung over them. A new litter was a terrible idea, especially when she and her former lover remained so unsure of where they stood.

But the dragoness was driven by something far greater than her doubt, which was promptly cast aside as soon as each tormented thought arose.
everything mortal fades away in time, but the spirit remains
Messages In This Thread
I can't escape this now, unless you show me how. - by Durnehviir - January 20, 2019, 03:55 PM