Dragoncrest Cliffs and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Mallaidh is quiet as she tears into the duck, taking a few good bites before she offer Blixen a share. It’s enough to wet her tongue and warm her belly but she doesn’t want to do anything else about it. Instead, she’d prefer to wiggle up close to Blixen for a shared heat.

“It has,” she says softly, scooting a little closer and resting her head on her friend’s thigh. She is quiet for the moment. She worries their period of peace will be short lived and another cannonball will land between them at some point or another with no promise of stopping. Why does she have to put everything on hold until things are good? Things are good now but eventually they won’t and… it will only repeat itself. Mallaidh clings to it while she’s got it. “I love you,” she then says, pale eyes drifting up to meet hers.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine - by Blixen - January 21, 2019, 02:28 PM
RE: and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine - by Blixen - January 22, 2019, 11:35 AM
RE: and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine - by Blixen - January 26, 2019, 03:58 PM
RE: and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine - by Mallaidh - February 03, 2019, 11:54 AM
RE: and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine - by Blixen - February 03, 2019, 12:08 PM
RE: and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine - by Mallaidh - February 03, 2019, 03:40 PM
RE: and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine - by Blixen - February 08, 2019, 04:24 PM
RE: and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine - by Mallaidh - February 14, 2019, 07:57 AM
RE: and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine - by Blixen - February 17, 2019, 11:45 AM
RE: and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine - by Mallaidh - February 24, 2019, 08:18 AM