Phoenix Maplewood if everything is honey, & i am what i eat...
98 Posts
Ooc — (►.◄)
Her sudden joyous dance was unforeseen and rather unconventional yet, was appreciated nonetheless, for her unique individual way of showing gratitude was easily going down as one of his favorite ways to receive thanks and he found himself wishing to one day see it once more. "You owe me no such thing" came his response to the words he actually understood, a sincere smile spread wide across his maw as she began to wriggle about once more.

"I am simply glad to have helped" and with that he spoke true, for he had not aided her expecting to receive some form of payment in return, and if truth be told - her name alone was enough of a reward. "Aure" he said aloud, testing the syllables on his lips as he ran through them twice more in his head. "I am know as Sanguinus" he introduced with a well mannered dip of his maw, tail swaying contently behind him. 

He waited a moment to hear any more words she had yet to share before once more checking to make sure she was relieved of the amber, for he did not wish to leave a job half finished. Once he was sure she was fine and was about to be on her way, he bid her a formal farewell and wished he safe travels to wherever it was she might be heading. Curious thing he thought she was, but he enjoyed her company and wished to, if fate would allow it, bump into her once more - perhaps in more favorable conditions.

Now all he had to do was figure out how to get the sap off of himself...
3-3-3
9/10 threads
monthly goal - reach 100 posts
Messages In This Thread
if everything is honey, & i am what i eat... - by Andraste - January 21, 2019, 10:47 PM
RE: if everything is honey, & i am what i eat... - by Sanguinus - February 11, 2019, 09:59 PM