Swiftcurrent Creek [ a melody for the ancients]
Tell me something that i'll forget
124 Posts
Ooc —
Away
i'm sorry i had to get in on this lol

He still hadn't met Kavik.

It just felt so abnormal to be under the lead of a stranger - though the beta maintained a pleasant view of the ex-plateau wolves (thanks to the blessing that was Ruenna), the tenebrous male had paced right up in the ranks without so much as a hello to Soltero. Ordinarily he may not have minded, but the smoky traveller was bewildered and ambivalent; defensive of his home and eager to ensure that the ebony wolf was to be trusted to stand alongside Constantine. Not to say he doubted the regal's decision... but he intended to investigate himself, too.

He was drawn by the blaring of venom-laced words, leaking from a familiar sounding voice: Shaara, the girl from beside the river. Squinting uncomfortably at the commotion, Soltero soon found his stormy figure sliding from the undergrowth into the scene, passing a steady, solemn glance at each wolf present before settling nearby to the second alpha. For backup, he concluded - clearly something was amiss here, and he desired to see how Kavik might handle it. If help was required, the Valento would be there to give it, no matter any feelings he may have toward the unknown male. It was his duty to do so.

Chiselled features tipped back and forth, chin inclining and ears tipped forward on his crown to absorb words passed on the frigid wind.
I tried to write your name in the rain
But the rain never came
Messages In This Thread
[ a melody for the ancients] - by Vivian - January 23, 2019, 03:02 PM
RE: [ a melody for the ancients] - by Shaara - January 23, 2019, 03:22 PM
RE: [ a melody for the ancients] - by RIP Kavik - January 24, 2019, 10:54 AM
RE: [ a melody for the ancients] - by Vivian - January 24, 2019, 02:31 PM
RE: [ a melody for the ancients] - by Velvet - January 24, 2019, 06:32 PM
RE: [ a melody for the ancients] - by Shaara - January 25, 2019, 11:18 AM
RE: [ a melody for the ancients] - by RIP Kavik - January 25, 2019, 12:45 PM
RE: [ a melody for the ancients] - by Soltero - January 25, 2019, 12:59 PM
RE: [ a melody for the ancients] - by Vivian - January 25, 2019, 02:06 PM