Honeyed Pasture Pull the trigger, and the nightmare stops
223 Posts
Ooc — Wolf-Chalk
[I am so sorry about the delay, I've been super uninspired and then forgot jxtxixurdursurdyrys]

She could see the strange wolf was jumpy as it was clear as sunshine, of course she probably looked no better with the memory of the fight she was in fresh on her mind. His voice, harsh as it demanded a reply from her, met her flattened ears. She hoped her next words would calm the both of them down, or at least not get her killed. "Nothing involving you, I promise. You just spooked me. I'm... I'm injured and looking for the ocean. I can't do anything to you nor would I want to."
Half-breed, that's all I ever heard
Half-breed, how I learned to hate the word
Half-breed, she's no good they warned
Both sides were against me since the day I was born
Messages In This Thread
Pull the trigger, and the nightmare stops - by Zodiac - January 24, 2019, 01:45 AM
RE: Pull the trigger, and the nightmare stops - by Cadeau - January 24, 2019, 01:56 AM
RE: Pull the trigger, and the nightmare stops - by Zodiac - January 24, 2019, 02:27 AM
RE: Pull the trigger, and the nightmare stops - by Cadeau - January 24, 2019, 09:38 AM
RE: Pull the trigger, and the nightmare stops - by Zodiac - January 29, 2019, 03:34 AM
RE: Pull the trigger, and the nightmare stops - by Cadeau - February 08, 2019, 12:12 PM
RE: Pull the trigger, and the nightmare stops - by Zodiac - February 12, 2019, 12:14 PM
RE: Pull the trigger, and the nightmare stops - by Cadeau - February 12, 2019, 01:02 PM
RE: Pull the trigger, and the nightmare stops - by Zodiac - February 26, 2019, 01:59 PM
RE: Pull the trigger, and the nightmare stops - by Cadeau - February 26, 2019, 06:06 PM