Shadewood bones blood and teeth erode
I once saw the end of my life.
427 Posts
Ooc —
Sounds good :)

The woman spoke with polite enthusiasm, and a soft smile tipped up the edges of the empress' dark lips. It was good to have lively spirits among them, those able to urge a glimmer of hope from within the shadowed hearts of the others - that was what a pack was supposed to be. A group of individuals who aided each other, who helped shoulder the burden and raise one another's moods with methods of their own; silently she thanked her king for finding this girl.

"Lovely to meet you, Iskra. Welcome to the Keep - I'm Gwen," she uttered, smile growing a touch as her cerulean gaze flickered toward the yarrow that the pale agouti had acquired despite the frigid temperature. "It really is - works wonders with expelling poison. I have yet to discover if there are dangerous plants within the area, though; perhaps that will be a task for the coming days." There were of course other ways that a poisonous substance could enter the body, but it was a job ought to be carried out regardless - any future litters that were raised here would need to have assured safety.
[Image: 8rXo9x9.gif]
Messages In This Thread
bones blood and teeth erode - by Iskra - January 25, 2019, 09:39 AM
RE: bones blood and teeth erode - by Gwen - January 25, 2019, 03:43 PM
RE: bones blood and teeth erode - by Iskra - January 27, 2019, 07:40 AM
RE: bones blood and teeth erode - by Gwen - January 27, 2019, 09:01 AM
RE: bones blood and teeth erode - by Iskra - January 28, 2019, 06:50 AM
RE: bones blood and teeth erode - by Gwen - January 30, 2019, 02:47 PM