Sun Mote Copse I wanna dream and make believe people can fly
565 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
The hair along her spine rose as he laughed, but this time she didn't growl.  It felt less like he was laughing at her, but she still didn't like it, and wasn't one hundred percent positive how she felt about Colt.  On one hand, a lot of what he said made sense.  But on the other hand, he didn't really seem to defer much, and she'd have liked it if he stopped calling her kid.  She settled on a sort of accepting annoyance.

Yeah.  She thought on that for a minute.  Wildfire had said she wanted to try raising these kids outside of Drageda, but Kiwi still wasn't convinced home didn't have some good about it.  Just because they weren't there didn't mean she couldn't teach them something about it.  She'd been doing so much learning, she hadn't even thought about how good it might be to have someone to teach instead.  Wildfire might have even said it, back when they argued, but she'd been too stuck in her head to realize.  I guess so.  She wasn't about to give him the benefit of smiling, but her tail did lift some, and her eyes lit up with the prospect of it.  She could teach them so many things.  And even with Eljay as a dad, they were gonna be the most awesome pups ever because she was going to help them get there.
Kiwi will internalize lies and twist things to her benefit until this becomes her reality.  Her thoughts are not my own <3
Messages In This Thread
RE: I wanna dream and make believe people can fly - by Kiwi RIP - January 31, 2019, 09:21 PM