Dragoncrest Cliffs let's get down to business to defeat the huns
the world is cold and life's not fair
64 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
This is my first spar thread in the history of my entire life. Please tell me if i’m doing the thing wrong, haha.

Isleña gave a loud, prolific laugh when Verx hunkered down for business, as-if their small training session hadn’t already begun. “Hah!” The woman threw her chocolate-dipped crown back, shouting to the sky, but returned her gaze to him — eyes slivers of ocean blue, and nothing more. If he wanted to be serious, then she could be serious. Super serious. The bedouin began to shuffle her legs beneath her, moving in a circle around Verx, as if she was almost-too-obvious searching for his weak spot or attack point. To help give the appearance of herself being young and untrained, as well as to distract him away from her true purpose of sneak-attacking him, Isleña said more words in the common tongue than she might have ever said before.

“If Luk… have many, many wolf,” Isleña lackadaisically drew out her words, as if this was a simple conversation and nothing more.  As she circled him, she thrust her chin in different directions, noting where her warriors would have been placed. “One here, one here, ’n one here…” and then, almost with a sad tone, she noted “but… here, only Isleña,” and that was when she moved from her interminable pacing to an attack, using lightening-quick movements to dart towards the man and his formidable stature, moving low-to-the-ground in order to grab at one of his ankles. She was closer to his ankles than she was to his face — anything else would allow him too much room and he would overtake her quickly.
common tongue    |    hover for translation
Messages In This Thread
RE: let's get down to business to defeat the huns - by Isleña - February 15, 2019, 03:43 PM