Shadewood “Got two coonhounds and a few shells left. Let’s get ‘er done.”
109 Posts
Ooc —
His eye twitched a bit as Morgan likened Phex to a baby, mind working as he tried to figure out a way to defend Phex's behavior....but he came up empty. She had been foolish to try to befriend the cat and he knew it. "You're right I hope. On one hand I find her goodness to be something I want to keep...on the other she's...too good. It's like she literally doesn't realise how bad things can be" he said and Lord did he wish that she never had to learn but one day she would find trouble and he only hoped he could help her come back from it okay.

As the man went on about how they all had one another's backs as famly he glanced off, expression going from casual to blank. Family. That's right.....he was part of a pack. His mind still hadn't grasped it. He breathed out and chuckled "You're right. Years of being alone...it's had it's affects on me. I haven't quite grasped the whole pack mindset yet." he paused to mark the borders refreshing a spot where the scents weren't as strong as Morgan went on. He grunted and followed after the man, kicking up dirt behind him "I'm not scared" he said firmly an almost sharp edge lining his tone "Just concerned. I know the ways of the world just as you do. She still seems to have a childlike innocence. I don't think a word we say even sinks in" he said. He knew they couldn't be near her twenty four seven, that she couldn't always be protected. He would have to try and teach her to protect herself, that no matter what you think of someone, they could always be dangerous in ways you would never expect.