Emberwood and i don't think that i hate me, but
dreamer trapped by your desire
272 Posts
Ooc —
She can't help the grimace that tugs briefly at her features when he offers her congratulations, tears welling in her eyes again. Her gaze drops, eyes closing against the tears threatening to fall as he voices his next question. Another brief silence follows as she decides how to answer.
Not really, She murmurs finally, tone dripping with bitterness. Her eyes open slowly with her next words, though her gaze remains trained on the ground. I — it was a mistake. The father is — he was mated to another woman. It feels so strange to call him the father of her children; but that's what he is, and the thought eats her alive after watching him embrace Liri. She'd had that kind of love, once, and some part of her had hoped to find it again. But she never will, now.
"Common" | "French"
Messages In This Thread
and i don't think that i hate me, but - by Alessia - January 28, 2019, 10:32 PM
RE: and i don't think that i hate me, but - by Thorn - January 28, 2019, 10:38 PM
RE: and i don't think that i hate me, but - by Alessia - January 28, 2019, 10:47 PM
RE: and i don't think that i hate me, but - by Thorn - January 28, 2019, 10:50 PM
RE: and i don't think that i hate me, but - by Alessia - January 28, 2019, 11:03 PM
RE: and i don't think that i hate me, but - by Thorn - January 28, 2019, 11:08 PM
RE: and i don't think that i hate me, but - by Alessia - January 28, 2019, 11:29 PM
RE: and i don't think that i hate me, but - by Thorn - January 29, 2019, 10:23 AM
RE: and i don't think that i hate me, but - by Alessia - January 29, 2019, 11:37 AM
RE: and i don't think that i hate me, but - by Thorn - January 29, 2019, 12:08 PM