Emberwood and i don't think that i hate me, but
dreamer trapped by your desire
272 Posts
Ooc —
Her chest tightens a little at his unexpected response, ears warming a little as she considers the growling tone to his question. Truly, there is no reason for him to care at all, and she is more aware of this than anyone else; even kind-hearted Ruenna had left her to deal with her drama at the Creek alone. She can't help but feel a little grateful for the concern, needing any kindness she can find right now.
Though, his assumption does bring her some guilt. She can only imagine how much more upset she would be if Kavik had forced himself on her; truth be told, she might have killed both him and the pups within her. No, She answers immediately, shaking her head a little. I just — my heat was... overwhelming — and I didn't know about her. His mate. Liri. And she's back now and I — She stops herself, swallowing hard as the confession threatens to spiral out of control. Instead of spilling more, she finishes a little wryly, voice quiet: I've made a rather large mess.
"Common" | "French"
Messages In This Thread
and i don't think that i hate me, but - by Alessia - January 28, 2019, 10:32 PM
RE: and i don't think that i hate me, but - by Thorn - January 28, 2019, 10:38 PM
RE: and i don't think that i hate me, but - by Alessia - January 28, 2019, 10:47 PM
RE: and i don't think that i hate me, but - by Thorn - January 28, 2019, 10:50 PM
RE: and i don't think that i hate me, but - by Alessia - January 28, 2019, 11:03 PM
RE: and i don't think that i hate me, but - by Thorn - January 28, 2019, 11:08 PM
RE: and i don't think that i hate me, but - by Alessia - January 28, 2019, 11:29 PM
RE: and i don't think that i hate me, but - by Thorn - January 29, 2019, 10:23 AM
RE: and i don't think that i hate me, but - by Alessia - January 29, 2019, 11:37 AM
RE: and i don't think that i hate me, but - by Thorn - January 29, 2019, 12:08 PM