Grouse Thicket You're too bright, lower them rays Sunshine
And the world becomes a scattering of stars
288 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
A weight lifted from her when he erupted into laughter, yet she gave him a playful, silent snarl,  "I'm scary! See." She grinned and shook herself -- the shock clearing as if it were a bad dream in passing. She looked to the fox when he nosed it, tilting an ear sideways, "It'd be a shame to waste the aspects of any creature: prey or enemy. Like poor foxy here." The girl took a step forward, fully understanding the situation now and realising this wasn't just some fight between two predators for fun. She could accept it in winter with food. She stopped a few paces from the man, still slightly guarded but no as much. She was confident in herself and didn't sense a problem with the man.

"There is a medic back where I live in the Shadewood. Just over yonder," she gestured east towards her home, "I could take you. And you can stay if you wish, we're recruiting." The youth beamed, tail waving softly. She looked up to him then, her ocean eyes fixing on his moonlight. Slowly, she relaxed, the tension fading from her body like a soft wave calmly erasing markings from a sandy shore. 
She felt at home. Until she dragged her eyes away from his almost sheepishly, a warmth creeping along her cheeks and a small smile springing to her lips.
| |
Reach those stars.
Messages In This Thread
You're too bright, lower them rays Sunshine - by Laroche - January 29, 2019, 12:31 PM
RE: You're too bright, lower them rays Sunshine - by Sacnite - January 29, 2019, 02:25 PM
RE: You're too bright, lower them rays Sunshine - by Laroche - February 02, 2019, 03:45 PM
RE: You're too bright, lower them rays Sunshine - by Sacnite - February 03, 2019, 07:31 AM