Grouse Thicket You're too bright, lower them rays Sunshine
And the world becomes a scattering of stars
288 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
The girl grinned, catching the smirk that dropped so quickly. Oh, she’d already infected him with her sunshine, there was no cure. ”Yeah I’d be so scary I’d scare off the fox before it ended up...well like that,” the girl smirked triumphant and gestured to the body. No longer fazed by the sight. 

At his acceptance of her proposition, the girl turned to look at him again, this time keeping herself from gawking at him, and offered up her name, ”I’m Phex, pleased to meet you.” Polite, innocent. 
But you know what they say, it’s the innocent ones that are wild. 

The girl turned a circle before pointing East towards the Keep, ”It’s this way, then we’ll meet Cry, he’s the Leader, and get you patched up.” She threw him a grin of mischief over her shoulder, and started to circle about, ”You can bring whatever you need from here, I’ll wait.” Strange, she usually waited for no one before racing them — despite her losing streak. 

She watched the man whilst, quite unceremoniously, the conversation with Iskra poped into her mind.
Whyyyyy. 
Phex tilted her head skywards, trying to remove whatever image the thought had conjured whilst seeming perfectly unbothered to Laroche (her new bestest friend) despite her fidgeting paws.
| |
Reach those stars.
Messages In This Thread
You're too bright, lower them rays Sunshine - by Laroche - January 29, 2019, 12:31 PM
RE: You're too bright, lower them rays Sunshine - by Sacnite - January 29, 2019, 07:23 PM
RE: You're too bright, lower them rays Sunshine - by Laroche - February 02, 2019, 03:45 PM
RE: You're too bright, lower them rays Sunshine - by Sacnite - February 03, 2019, 07:31 AM