Sun Mote Copse i just want to be part of your symphony
160 Posts
Ooc — Ilona
Epic wasn't interested in small talk either ..but neither into deeper conversations or giving some silly advice, instead there was something else upon his mind. That is, if Eljay wanted to join in with the fun because he couldn't do it on his own. A not-so-secret anymore that he had been holding back until he met someone capable; Eljay was. At least physically by posture and strength of the body. "Pleasure to meet you, Eljay." And to cut to the chase, Epic added. "I need your help!"

For a moment he paused, trying to catch his breath as there were a zillion-and-one-things to say. "Yesterday I saw an old moose straggling, stumbling and often laying down near our borders. Quite a beast; but also quite a grandpa. Old, sick and possibly looking for a place to die." The moose had been on his thought ever since and the thought of working together and killing brought him in a state of enthousiasm. "Want to check out grandpa moose?" Because tracking its every move made him hungry for more.

Maybe, just maybe superteam Eljay and Epic could bring down the beast. That wasn't his intention right away. First things first: check out the whereabouts of grandpa. And if the beast was too formidable, the thought of having a pack hunt (and meeting more wolves at the same time) also excited him.
Messages In This Thread
i just want to be part of your symphony - by Eljay - January 29, 2019, 04:14 PM
RE: i just want to be part of your symphony - by Epic - January 30, 2019, 09:49 AM
RE: i just want to be part of your symphony - by Eljay - January 31, 2019, 04:43 AM
RE: i just want to be part of your symphony - by Epic - January 31, 2019, 07:36 AM
RE: i just want to be part of your symphony - by Eljay - February 01, 2019, 07:40 AM
RE: i just want to be part of your symphony - by Epic - February 01, 2019, 08:20 AM
RE: i just want to be part of your symphony - by Eljay - February 06, 2019, 03:21 AM
RE: i just want to be part of your symphony - by Epic - February 09, 2019, 03:08 PM
RE: i just want to be part of your symphony - by Eljay - February 13, 2019, 06:42 AM
RE: i just want to be part of your symphony - by Epic - February 15, 2019, 01:56 PM
RE: i just want to be part of your symphony - by Eljay - February 22, 2019, 05:02 PM
RE: i just want to be part of your symphony - by RIP Niamh - February 23, 2019, 12:16 PM
RE: i just want to be part of your symphony - by Epic - February 28, 2019, 10:11 AM
RE: i just want to be part of your symphony - by Colt RIP - February 28, 2019, 10:43 AM
RE: i just want to be part of your symphony - by Eljay - March 02, 2019, 05:07 PM