Stavanger Bay Yeah I’m gonna be sure about you now.
We all eat lies when our hearts are hungry...
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
All Welcome 
Backdated to the 18th, Hoping for someone to help her figure out she’s preggo, anyone can help! 

It had been a little while since Elixir had seen Wintersbane or Sentinel, and after what she did with either of them she was afraid to face them anyway. The sun peeked over the oceans horizon to nudge Elixir’s eyelids open. The day wasn’t as cold as usually and for that she was grateful. The wolfdog moved to stand and as she did so her stomach had a weird sensation. It was like her stomach was flopping around and as she experienced this she looked under her, not knowing what it was.

Elixir looked back up toward the sea, almost getting a smile out before the food she had ate yesterday found its way back to the ground. Oh, now she knew the feeling that she had in her stomach. It was similar to the time she had been sick in the Plateau where Liri cared for her. Dreading being down and out like that again she hoped to find someone within the Bay who could tell her what was wrong. Feeling defeated she hung her head Low and walked off to finding someone; all the way she was burping and dry heaving.
[Image: galaxy-th.png]See the good [Image: galaxy-th.png]
Messages In This Thread
Yeah I’m gonna be sure about you now. - by Elixir - January 29, 2019, 05:02 PM
RE: Yeah I’m gonna be sure about you now. - by Akira - February 03, 2019, 01:17 PM
RE: Yeah I’m gonna be sure about you now. - by Elixir - February 08, 2019, 04:05 PM
RE: Yeah I’m gonna be sure about you now. - by Akira - February 08, 2019, 04:41 PM