Cricket Creek Bog Another day
443 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
Family? Rye didn't feel they were family just yet, he was sure they felt the same. That was a title earned by more than a few weeks with the pack. The male was tempted to correct the other but Rye saw no point. He wasn't going to see Cry after this chance encounter, right? However Cry's mention of his pack not being too far from his own gave way to more chance encounters, maybe RH and this Shadewood pack could become allies. Though, this was a thought for another time.
"Likewise Cry, but if you'd like you may call me Rye." He offered the other. 'Mr. Black', he hadn't been called that since his time spent up north. Boy did that bring back memories.

It was quite the disadvantage not knowing pack territories, Rye prefered to say a good distance away from most. Never knowing who were allies and enemies. Cry's talk of meeting one of the RH members, and his pleasant remarks about the mentioned female, though she was unknown to Rye, was a good sign. Perhaps the two packs were on good terms. There was cetainly hope. "No, I've never heard of her but that may be just because I haven't met her. I'm still new around here, I know enough to get back to my pack but thats about it. Though, thanks to your contribution. I now know of you."
Thinking back to Cry's self introduction, the Watcher of the keep part replayed in Rye's mind. Watcher? What on earth was that supposed to mean? Rye quickly spoke up again before the other could speak a syllable, "Oh, and Watcher? What is that?" The answer might be painfully obvious but Rye was clearly oblivious.
"If you lose yourself, your courage soon will follow.
So be strong tonight.
Remember who you are."
Messages In This Thread
Another day - by Rye - January 29, 2019, 10:20 PM
RE: Another day - by Cry - February 04, 2019, 10:11 AM
RE: Another day - by Rye - February 04, 2019, 01:06 PM
RE: Another day - by Cry - February 05, 2019, 09:35 AM
RE: Another day - by Rye - February 05, 2019, 09:00 PM
RE: Another day - by Cry - February 07, 2019, 01:51 PM
RE: Another day - by Rye - February 11, 2019, 03:25 PM
RE: Another day - by Cry - February 13, 2019, 01:47 PM
RE: Another day - by Rye - February 16, 2019, 08:38 PM