Shadewood My heart holds more than you know.
"My love for you was bulletproof, but you're the one who shot me."
90 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

After a brief study of the fella Cry was happily welcoming in, he simply assumed the head man knew what was better for this little family of theirs. Morgan had come from a posse where folks had a trial period of showing their loyalty, and usually a rugged band like that, to make it in enough to be trusted, that took years. Cry went willy nilly with it. Or maybe he was underestimating the posse leader - there was something mysterious in those cold eyes, and it didn’t seem so friendly if you had the balls to look hard enough.

A sleep-smellin body rubbed up against his, and turning to see who had gave him a little bit of feel-good Morgan wasn’t surprised to see his girl by his side. His little Vetty came to see what all tha noise was about. Giving a rough kiss against her sleek crown, he lowered that heavy head of his to kiss her on the cheek and murmur in her ear a bit. He didn’t mind showing his love in public- that’s what a man was spose ta do with his woman was love ‘er. Plus to would show to that new man to keep his paws to himself “Sorry babehgurl, didn’t mean ta wake ya.

It wasn’t too soon after him apologizing to Vetty that Phex had come to throw herself all in the mix, even if she was a step or two back. “Names Morgan,” he said in that southern rumble of his. “This here’s Velvet.

Peeking over the shorter piebald’s shoulder, he gave a nod to Laroche, some sort of greeting rather than none.

Messages In This Thread
My heart holds more than you know. - by Cry - January 30, 2019, 08:57 PM
RE: My heart holds more than you know. - by Morgan - January 30, 2019, 09:06 PM
RE: My heart holds more than you know. - by Laroche - January 30, 2019, 10:40 PM
RE: My heart holds more than you know. - by Velvet - January 30, 2019, 10:45 PM
RE: My heart holds more than you know. - by Sacnite - January 30, 2019, 11:11 PM
RE: My heart holds more than you know. - by Cry - February 01, 2019, 12:54 PM
RE: My heart holds more than you know. - by Morgan - February 01, 2019, 02:59 PM
RE: My heart holds more than you know. - by Laroche - February 02, 2019, 04:57 PM
RE: My heart holds more than you know. - by Sacnite - February 04, 2019, 12:06 PM