Shadewood ulu ⚯
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
Cry thought he would find relief in not being within the den with her - it would seem intimate, and Void forbid he be caught in another woman’s home for this impending topic. However, as she told him to remain, she snakes out, small and lithe as a fox would. Passing under him, he smelled the settle of aromas that had perfumed her, flecks of fish scale and slivers of meat or blood that had darkened her pelt just over the light blond of her slender shoulders. The urge to clean her was there, to lean forward and rake a tongue over that beckoning delicacy. 
The ex-Assassin pulled himself free of this vile mind, surmising those urges to be just that of intolerable hunger. 

Before he went to issue his statement, or even a reason as to why he was here, the quiet woman seemed to read his mind, as she pulled free a half petrified shank of bark, and pulled hefty hunks of meat upon it, only to push it towards him. Bringing an incredulous look to her, he was curious as to how she knew he would be hungry, not knowing this was simply the custom of a homely woman. He hadn’t been catered to; instead he catered to his Family. But to rest momentarily, to be able to enjoy a meal without fighting to hunt it or pulling it free of cold dirt and worms...that was something completely new to him. It felt relaxing- 

and it scared him. 

Gulping, he tried to remain calm, to quiet the quaking tremor that tried to pull him from the calm self he had remained to be all his life. “Kukutux,” he started, tried fiendishly hard not to ravage the delishesness she placed before him like some rampant beast. “I have to speak with you on your offer.” Looking almost as lost as a child, Cry revealed himself much more than what he should have to a newer recruit, as she seemed to be much closer to him than that. Was it by choice? Or was it fate? “I do not know your customs...I do not know what rules you grew up with nor the society which bound you...but we live differently here in Teekon- or so I thought.”

Taking a deep breath, he tried to be as collected as he possibly could, fighting two sides of a disturbed war within him. “I am scared I will lose Gwen should she have more than one litter with me. I am scared she will not be able to put herself through such a painful thing as childbirth as she endures another few years of age. As that is something I can not fight, nor kill.” Meeting those familiar sapphires that yanked his heart so painfully, he continued. “But I would love to have many more litters that just one...and I had thought about this before I had crossed you. This leads me to believe you and I have met for this reason. Your offer stands, and while I can and will wait for your year, while can accept this offer of yours,” he clarified his deepest feelings. “My decisions are dualed by my Wife’s. And depending on how she takes to this ordeal, it will be the deciding factor to how I take to it.”

Cry had got the hard part out, his own heart warring across his ribs like some tantruming bird. But through this trial, he continued. “But I value you...and that includes your opinion, as well.” Tilting his head, he genuinely began to gauge her, that keen deciphering skill barring forth through the rust of time. 

“Do you feel I should bring this up to her? Or should you?”

Messages In This Thread
ulu ⚯ - by Kukutux - January 31, 2019, 02:29 PM
RE: ulu ⚯ - by Cry - January 31, 2019, 05:29 PM
RE: ulu ⚯ - by Kukutux - January 31, 2019, 06:52 PM
RE: ulu ⚯ - by Cry - January 31, 2019, 07:28 PM
RE: ulu ⚯ - by Kukutux - January 31, 2019, 07:49 PM
RE: ulu ⚯ - by Cry - February 02, 2019, 09:25 AM
RE: ulu ⚯ - by Kukutux - February 02, 2019, 02:04 PM
RE: ulu ⚯ - by Cry - February 02, 2019, 06:20 PM
RE: ulu ⚯ - by Kukutux - February 07, 2019, 01:45 PM