Moonspear Beauty over Wisdom- Just as beautiful as you are; It's so pitiful what you are.
ʜ ɢss ғ ʀx
75 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

Imprisoned, banished, into a nexus of my own design...
Now Time mocks me, and my sentence is Gravity.

Curses. Of course should she have seemed passionate enough, questions such as these would arise. She had just as quickly summized a reasonable  excuse of an answer.

I’ve grown a fascination with chance, fate, and the illusion of regularity. To see how it all plays out with the aspect of birthing children, it is quite the wonder to someone such as I. I’ve grown quite fond of seeing the exact process, helping it along, and pinpointing the involvement of both parents, genetics, and the involvement of how one might either overpower, or copulate as far as genes.” Listening to herself, even Zafina attempted to figure whether she was in fact lying, or somehow strangely involved in this matter. Was she truly invested in this midwifing thing? 

The topic shifted to the mountain, and the Witch found her smile crossing yet again over greedy lips. Oh yes, she knew of the mountain. And she had certain plans to court her power upon it, and utilize it for her own purposes. “I have not seen all of it, but it hails majestic against the sky, scraping across clouds and tickling the heaven’s feet- it’s captured my attention exceptionally.”

The Sahara could not tell whether it was in fact related to the mountain or the mating ordeal that Amekaze had touched upon, so choosing the safest route to shield the topic as he asked, Zafina asked plainly, “Told me of the mountain? Not very much...I suppose he expected me to explore it on my own. But if it has some history attached to it, I would be open to listening of it.”

But every sky will build my throne.
[Image: e7ff2v.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beauty over Wisdom- Just as beautiful as you are; It's so pitiful what you are. - by Zafina - March 22, 2019, 01:55 PM