Silverlight Terrace a lovely night for stargazing and poorly behaving
139 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Both delicate brows shot up in surprise. Did she just hear him right? She tipped her head slightly (while managing to look cute doing so) in consideration. For a long moment, she securitized him with her eyes, carved of ice. "That's...very kind of you to offer..." She began slowly. "But we did just meet." She pointed out bluntly, though her voice was anything but unkind.

The sheepishness was radiating off of him; that she could see. Chai seized the moment while his eyes were elsewhere, and came closer, the crunch of her paws in the snow the only clue to her approach. Atticus seemed harmless enough. While she didn't like to fight, if she had to, she could hold her own. Hopefully. "I suppose we could try and get to know each other a little better, if I am to travel with you." She planted her butt down to sit squarely in front of him, to get his attention. "What is this pack like? I would hate to be hasty in case they are not a good fit for me." She longed for pack life again. But what kind of life would it be if the pack wasn't a match for her?

Messages In This Thread
RE: a lovely night for stargazing and poorly behaving - by Chai - February 03, 2019, 11:18 PM