Silverlight Terrace a lovely night for stargazing and poorly behaving
139 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Chai returned his smile with a faint one of her own. She was still coming out of her shell. It would take time for her to fully open up, to show her true colors. One naturally wasn't themselves when lost in vast new place, where you knew no one. "I hope so." She said with a note of optimism in her voice. "Glad we don't have to travel too far either."

Feeling no particular rush to get moving right away, the honey and fire colored wolf stood and stretched her spine in smooth arc. It felt good to stretch out her tired muscles and once she got the chance to rest later, she was certain she would wake up feeling refreshed. Openly, she looked at him, offering a shake of her head. "No...I don't mind." She smoothed her tongue over her lips which had felt a little dry. "I think it was purely by accident. I was travelling with my brother and sisters...but then I lost their trail. It was in a ice storm that I got separated. And well...here I am now."

Messages In This Thread
RE: a lovely night for stargazing and poorly behaving - by Chai - February 06, 2019, 11:07 PM