Hushed Willows yes, i'm positive there's just one baby in there
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
yes good gif yes

The verbal outburst was as alarming as the vomit, and Lily blinked, taken aback, her face wrought with sympathy but also confusion. She certainly didn't expect this today. (Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!) Though perhaps it was as well; it could function as her first test of motherhood, tackling the unexpected messes of life.

Achoo! Bless you, Lily offered, sniffing herself. Erm. . .pregnant? she asked, trying to make sense of the torrent of words. Is it your first? Mine too! Oh, my. . .! Her excitement got the best of her for a moment as she twisted her head, gesturing toward her swelling belly. Then. . . Erm--sorry. Back to you.

Her brows drew together in concern. Well, do you have a place to stay? A family nearby? Something about her scent was familiar, but Lily couldn't place it. Near the sea, surely, but so many wolves from around here came from the coast. It was just right over there, after all.
Messages In This Thread
RE: yes, i'm positive there's just one baby in there - by Lily - February 04, 2019, 08:38 PM