Shadewood This is the story all about how my life got flipped turned upside down
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
Set for before he has his life-breakdown, apparently xDDDDDDDD

Cry had been patrolling with Morgan earlier that day, but after the call had asked for him he had pardoned himself from the West Southerner and made his way where the echos had died down. And low and behold, he found Laroche, the male whom Phex had brought in. 

While the dark titan strode through the hibernating jungle, he saw the fellow male and waved a proper greeting with a swished tail and a hello in his frosty gaze. "It's been a minute", he started out with a slight but knowing smile to the agouti. "But I'm guessing that means you've adjusted rather well then, eh Laroche?"

Pulling himself to a halt, the Phantom adjusted himself to remain rather neutral to the nearly unknown male. Cry supposed there was a conversation to be had, or atleast some sort of alert to the Watcher of the Keep. He was attuned to Laroche for any and all the male had to reveal.
Messages In This Thread
RE: This is the story all about how my life got flipped turned upside down - by Cry - February 09, 2019, 01:29 PM