Sun Mote Copse I don't need to be reminded what it takes to kill the fun
565 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Clover rolled up just in time, and Kiwi felt a flare of righteous affection when the girl came immediately to her defense.  They were kindred souls in a way... Sequoia was her best friend, but Clover had a passion of view that matched her own.  She didn't try to make peace... she backed her up one hundred percent.

I'm calm, Kiwi said rebelliously, though she did lower her tone.  She was technically higher in the pecking order than Finley, and something in her knew she shouldn't be screaming at the woman as a proper Regent.  I just don't want to talk to you.  Pointed and more than a little rude.

Why did adults always need to talk about things anyway? Kiwi was fine.  And besides, Finley obviously had her mom's mindset, and that meant she wouldn't understand.  Maybe Clover would.
Kiwi will internalize lies and twist things to her benefit until this becomes her reality.  Her thoughts are not my own <3
Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't need to be reminded what it takes to kill the fun - by Kiwi RIP - February 13, 2019, 01:56 PM