Lost Creek Hollow the ground remembers
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
If there had been any question about whether or not Liffey was pregnant prior to this, there definitely needn't be anymore. She had spent the morning dry heaving into one of the many little creeks that webbed its way across the Hollow, and even now felt her stomach rolling as she restlessly paced across the territory. She'd stepped unexpectedly onto a stick earlier that had snapped in half under her weight and spent the next ten minutes sobbing over how ugly and massive and thoughtless she was before realizing that sticks don't matter and seriously what was wrong with her brain.

But then, oh yeah. She was growing babies in her belly. And for some reason, doing that made both her mind and body rebel against her in every conceivable way.

Ah, life.

Liffey shut her eyes and reminded herself to be grateful that her family would soon be expanding. She loved the kids she already had, and she knew she would love these too. She pictured them - four little Rannoch replicas with brilliant orange eyes - and she smiled. When she opened her eyes and continued on, she almost thought her daydream had come to life. It took her all of five seconds to realize it had not, and that she had just stumbled upon a packmate she didn't recognize.

"Sorry," Liffey said, stepping backwards away from the other woman, a bit embarassed for coming so close without noticing, "I didn't mean to crowd you. Just.. not paying attention to where I'm going, I guess." She smiled awkwardly, but made no move to leave. She wasn't usually a very social creature, but perhaps being pregnant brought this uncharacteristic trait out in her as well as making her an nauseous, emotional idiot.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
the ground remembers - by Dawn - February 06, 2019, 09:11 PM
RE: the ground remembers - by Liffey - February 07, 2019, 08:32 PM
RE: the ground remembers - by Dawn - February 08, 2019, 03:01 PM
RE: the ground remembers - by Liffey - February 08, 2019, 06:35 PM
RE: the ground remembers - by Dawn - February 12, 2019, 05:44 PM
RE: the ground remembers - by Liffey - February 18, 2019, 06:06 PM
RE: the ground remembers - by Dawn - February 18, 2019, 07:54 PM
RE: the ground remembers - by Liffey - March 01, 2019, 07:17 PM
RE: the ground remembers - by Dawn - March 06, 2019, 05:43 PM
RE: the ground remembers - by Liffey - March 09, 2019, 08:05 AM