Shadewood But I never met a girl I could trust
109 Posts
Ooc —
It had taken him a moment to realise she had something in her mouth, looking gleeful about it and if that wasn't the damned cutest thing he'd ever seen. He felt his lips twitching upward before she even spoke and when she did a sharp bark of laughter burst from his maw, startling even him. He cleared his throat and put a serious face back on though there was still a gleam of amusement in his eyes. Moody...is that what she saw him as? He'd have to change that real quick. "A gift? Wow you must really like me then" he teased her, the flirtatious tone in his voice obvious.

He stepped forward and looked at the tooth, ears perking forward. It wasn't like anything he had seen before, he had seen whales. Recently he had found and fed a lost pup who was looking all sad and torn up about the dead whale carcass next to her. He hadn't stuck his head inside the beast's mouth though. "It's incredible...wonder what it came from" he murmured, genuinely impressed. He stood back up and looked at her with the first full smile he'd used "Thanks Phex, I love it" he said. For a moment he reguarded her warmly before he realised how mushy the moment was getting and formed a cocky smirk "I bet you get all the guys presents huh Sunshine?"
Messages In This Thread
But I never met a girl I could trust - by Sacnite - February 07, 2019, 01:53 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Laroche - February 08, 2019, 09:07 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Sacnite - February 10, 2019, 03:17 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Laroche - February 17, 2019, 01:39 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Sacnite - February 17, 2019, 02:08 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Laroche - February 17, 2019, 04:14 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Sacnite - February 18, 2019, 12:30 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Laroche - February 18, 2019, 04:01 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Sacnite - February 19, 2019, 05:46 AM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Laroche - February 19, 2019, 01:02 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Sacnite - February 19, 2019, 01:38 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Laroche - February 19, 2019, 01:58 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Sacnite - February 19, 2019, 02:19 PM