Shadewood But I never met a girl I could trust
109 Posts
Ooc —
He reguarded her dubiously, watching her fail to explain what would happen if she didn't like someone. He chuckled under his breath, ducking his head to hide his knowing smile. She hadn't come across anyone unpleasant had she? And if she did she probably faced it with a smile. That was his read on her, a young woman who's innocence had yet to be dirtied who's sunny demeanor would never be dimmed. He made no comment though allowing her to keep her dignity as they both looked to the tooth again. He gave a low hum "Plenty big. About fifteen of you. Maybe more cuz uh.. you're teeny" he teased her but then regained a serious look "Wonder if this came from a whale....I came across one dying a while back. Maybe this was from that poor beast" he mused before looking back up at her and catching her staring.

This time he didn't shy away. Silver eyes held her gaze before slowly trailing over her features. He missed feeling like that, able to smile without being guarded, able to love without being hurt. His parents hadn't wanted a good child, they had wanted a young alpha, a serious and stern leader. That's what he had become and sometimes he regretted it. His eyes flared wide with surprise as she returned the flirtation and his lips curled slowly into a suave smirk. She wanted to play the game then? He could indulge "And how many others am I in competition with? I do love a challenge, especially when the prize is so lovely" he purred, standing tall as he looked down at her wondering how much it would take to get her to duck and blush again.
Messages In This Thread
But I never met a girl I could trust - by Sacnite - February 07, 2019, 01:53 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Laroche - February 08, 2019, 09:07 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Sacnite - February 10, 2019, 03:17 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Laroche - February 17, 2019, 01:39 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Sacnite - February 17, 2019, 02:08 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Laroche - February 17, 2019, 04:14 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Sacnite - February 18, 2019, 12:30 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Laroche - February 18, 2019, 04:01 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Sacnite - February 19, 2019, 05:46 AM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Laroche - February 19, 2019, 01:02 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Sacnite - February 19, 2019, 01:38 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Laroche - February 19, 2019, 01:58 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Sacnite - February 19, 2019, 02:19 PM