Shadewood You’re sayin’ those words
And the world becomes a scattering of stars
288 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
The girl thought for a moment. She'd invited Laroche here, but he wasn't going to hurt her. Not even in the slightest.
The thought of him then, showing her the stars. How close he was...it brought a smile to her face.
"I suppose we have to be careful in not letting anyone who may try and hurt the Family in coming too close. They will have to be approved by Cry, he had a good judge on character. If you ever bring someone to the borders just call for him and he will come."  Ok, the youth didn't do that but she knew what she should've done, besides it was practically the border so. She didn't see much wrongdoing.

The girl tilted her gaze to the woman, question in her eyes hinted with surprise that she hadn't heard of the trades. "Well," she started, pooling her knowledge of the trades and ordering them in a way to relay easily, "I believe there are seven trades: Caregiver, Chronicler, Counselor, Hunter, Mercenary, Naturalist and Scout. To gain them you have to learn about them, study the aspects of what you wish to know then if you find a particular part interesting then you can work towards a specialty then mastery in that aspect of the trade. I myself am working on my Naturalist and Scout trades, specializing in Astronomy and Ecology for Naturalist and Ambassador for Scout."  The girl took a breath, pausing in her steps to look outside the borders and collect her thoughts again.

"You should always follow your heart when it comes to your trades," she began again, leading the woman further along the border, "A pack may depend on you for information in that trade and, in a pack that is structured with trades, will gain you higher ranks."  The girl fell quiet for a few more steps, musing to herself about her own trades.
"This is a Family, the true meaning here is to look after, protect and love one another. Blood doesn't make Family, your heart chooses." 
The girl listened for any more questions, ears showing her attentiveness to the woman.
| |
Reach those stars.
Messages In This Thread
You’re sayin’ those words - by Sacnite - February 07, 2019, 02:03 PM
RE: You’re sayin’ those words - by Amaya - February 07, 2019, 04:20 PM
RE: You’re sayin’ those words - by Sacnite - February 07, 2019, 05:09 PM
RE: You’re sayin’ those words - by Amaya - February 08, 2019, 10:34 PM
RE: You’re sayin’ those words - by Sacnite - February 10, 2019, 03:33 PM
RE: You’re sayin’ those words - by Amaya - February 12, 2019, 10:33 PM
RE: You’re sayin’ those words - by Sacnite - February 14, 2019, 01:21 PM
RE: You’re sayin’ those words - by Amaya - February 17, 2019, 01:11 PM
RE: You’re sayin’ those words - by Sacnite - February 17, 2019, 01:24 PM