Sun Mote Copse Thinkin' bout why we're here, and where we're goin
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
Colt wasn't the type to feel nervous before a conversation, or the type to think much on what he was going to say.  He wasn't an idiot - but he was definitely a straight talker, and that didn't leave much room for nerves most times.  Except now, when Wildfire agreed, Colt had to pause.  He felt that same tight nervous feeling he'd felt talking with Niamh that night.  Maybe he should have brought her - but he wanted this to be a surprise, just as much as he wanted to be sure about it beforehand.

It's... about Niamh.  Things have been going really well between us.  He began, warming up to it as he thought about how true that statement was.  Getting away from the Redhawks had done wonders for their relationship so far, and while that was no guarantee, it was a hell of a lot to consider.  And I know she really wants kids.  I was wonderin, if things keep goin like they're goin... how you felt about that.  There wasn't a whole lot of assumption in his tone, just general curiosity.  He was asking for something he'd thought he never deserved to have, and if it weren't for Niamh, there was no way he'd even try.  She wanted his kids, though, and Colt knew on some level he didn't have a ton of time left to give them.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Thinkin' bout why we're here, and where we're goin - by Colt RIP - February 12, 2019, 06:45 PM