Ankyra Sound you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts.
232 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Yami fumed at Raleska's treatment. She wanted to reach out and bite the girl in the ass when she turned back around to lead her towards the bay. She came very close for a second. It was right there, so tantalizingly close. If she were younger and this was Moonspear, and if the ass before her was Yama or even Vela, she would have done it. But this was not Moonspear, and she was not a child anymore. She was a near stranger in a foreign pack, trying to make her way. Yami grit her teeth and followed.

The Ostrega couldn't imagine a fish being any bigger than a fish usually was, though she tried as they walked along. In spite of her frustration with her companion, she was curious. "How big are we talking? Like wolf size or cougar size?" she asked, secretly hoping Raleska might not know what mountain lions were and then Yami could be a dick about explaining it to her. Serve her right.
Messages In This Thread
you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Yami - February 09, 2019, 07:44 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Raleska - February 09, 2019, 07:57 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Yami - February 09, 2019, 08:18 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Raleska - February 09, 2019, 08:28 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Yami - February 09, 2019, 08:47 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Raleska - February 11, 2019, 06:37 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Yami - February 14, 2019, 07:39 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Raleska - February 17, 2019, 03:35 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Yami - February 18, 2019, 08:04 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Yami - March 09, 2019, 09:27 PM