Ankyra Sound you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts.
232 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Raleska's response was... not satisfying. One, it didn't actually do much to defend her ascertion that Caiaphas had actually seen a shark eat a seal (I mean... two dark spots colliding in the water? Really?), and two, she wasn't supposed to have any sort of response anyway. Yami frowned as she considered how to combat this latest round of one-upmanship, but didn't manage to come up with anything before they reached whatever spot they'd been trying to get to and Raleska turned focus back to what they'd been trying to accomplish.

Yami peered suspiciously at her companion as the girl's demeanor shifted. She didn't trust it, so her own guard remained high as she peered out over the water to search for upside down teeth. She kept a bead on Raleska out of the corner of her eye, just in case she tried anything (What a perfect ploy that would be - distract her by having her search for made up fairytale creatures and shove her off a cliff into the water when she wasn't looking). But otherwise, she actually was curious to get a glimpse of these big, carnivorous fish.

"Do they only come out at certain times of day, maybe?" Yami asked after another few seconds of scanning the water's surface.
Messages In This Thread
you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Yami - February 09, 2019, 07:44 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Raleska - February 09, 2019, 07:57 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Yami - February 09, 2019, 08:18 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Raleska - February 09, 2019, 08:28 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Yami - February 09, 2019, 08:47 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Raleska - February 11, 2019, 06:37 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Yami - February 14, 2019, 07:39 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Raleska - February 17, 2019, 03:35 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Yami - February 18, 2019, 08:04 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Yami - March 14, 2019, 07:40 PM