Hushed Willows Of love and life I choose love
186 Posts
Ooc — AMA
Khali had been a little absent from the pregnancy progresss not really knowing how far along that his love was made him a bit nervous. He felt as though he always needed to be doing something to prepare for their babies or baby, he wasn’t sure yet. He was hopeful for two or more but he wasn’t going to complain about one beautiful and perfect baby. After the news he started to hunt every day and fill the caches so that every expecting mother and his love would have adequate nutrition for their body. It weighed heavy on him the thought of his mate going without anything, especially his love and so he thought today would be a good day to have her come and spend some time with him.

He wondered into a fairly wooded area in the territory, gathering some vines and flowers. Khali started to manipulate the vines around the flowers tightly with his mouth wedging in some greenery as well. At the end it had some roses and little white flowers, a flowery crown for his queen.

The man let out a small howl for @Lily as he finished the crown and then gathered a small meal for her. A squirrel. He felt proud to have someone by his side who has been so busy while carry life within her. It amazed him so much.
“Swahili” is in blue, he tries not to speak it so no one will know his past.
italics are A flash back or in his head depending on the wording of the post you’ll know.
Messages In This Thread
Of love and life I choose love - by Khali - February 14, 2019, 08:13 PM
RE: Of love and life I choose love - by Lily - February 14, 2019, 11:55 PM
RE: Of love and life I choose love - by Khali - February 23, 2019, 01:14 AM
RE: Of love and life I choose love - by Lily - February 24, 2019, 03:29 PM
RE: Of love and life I choose love - by Khali - March 07, 2019, 07:37 PM
RE: Of love and life I choose love - by Lily - March 07, 2019, 08:58 PM