Overture Downs you didn't socialize me properly.
232 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Private 
Rusalka was a challenge. Yami felt as though she might be getting the hang of being part of them, but she changed her mind about that about five or six times a day as one interaction left her feeling confident and another shattered it. That day, she decided to take a bit of a break from it and snuck away, past the borders and into the Wilds where she can breathe easy and let herself just be.

Yami had left at a point in the day that could've easily been considered either very late at night or very early in the morning, and so by the time she decided to finally pause for a bit of a rest, midday had just barely broken upon her. She had gone rather far, but that was no surprise - she had always loved running and had broken free of Rusalka's borders like an arrow shot from a bow. Her tongue dangled from her bottom jaw as she panted heavily, her breath FLOATED OUT LIKE A CLOUD OF SMOKE OR VAPOR OR POLLUTION IDK around her muzzle and into the frigid air before her.

Yami licked her lips and suddenly found herself parched. She began to walk again, her eyes surveying the area for a river or a stream or something that could lend her a hand in quenching her thirst. It didn't occur to her that she was basically walking on water with the snow crunching beneath her feet because what fun would that have been? Yami relied on her internal compass instead, and soon enough lost herself in meandering.
c'mere soulmate! @Merrit
Messages In This Thread
you didn't socialize me properly. - by Yami - February 14, 2019, 09:29 PM
RE: you didn't socialize me properly. - by Merrit - February 23, 2019, 11:38 PM
RE: you didn't socialize me properly. - by Yami - March 01, 2019, 06:00 PM