Sun Mote Copse I got a head full of sharp knives
160 Posts
Ooc — Ilona
Once the evening fell and the world was wrapped up in a cloak of darkness, Epic felt at ease as he discovered the edges of Sun Mote Copse. Slowly but certainly the territory he now called a home for less than a month was growing on him, as he liked specific nooks and corners. But even moreso he began to enjoy trying his best to be a part of Maia and Wraen's Super-Duper-Awesomeness Club. Still he was trying to find his way into the pack, with everyone related to almost everyone, that was quite a challenge and more than once he felt like the outsider.

But not this evening, this evening he felt like a detective as his nostrils flared at the scent of a wolf. The scent of a wolf lingered close by, one of his fellow pack mates but not one he had yet met. Curiosity drove not the cat but the wolf forward, until his eyes fell upon a curled up ball of fluff. If he hadn't taken a closer look, he might have mistaken it for a cat yarn ball who was slumbering. Carefully he edged closer, and upon arriving he stuck out one paw. Trying to gently poke the wolf. Thing. Whatever it was. He wasn't sure!

Would the yarn ball ..err wolf bite (his head off)?
Messages In This Thread
I got a head full of sharp knives - by Kiwi RIP - February 16, 2019, 09:32 AM
RE: I got a head full of sharp knives - by Epic - February 16, 2019, 01:22 PM
RE: I got a head full of sharp knives - by Kiwi RIP - February 17, 2019, 02:37 PM
RE: I got a head full of sharp knives - by Wildfire - February 19, 2019, 02:18 PM
RE: I got a head full of sharp knives - by Epic - February 22, 2019, 03:48 AM
RE: I got a head full of sharp knives - by Kiwi RIP - February 22, 2019, 09:26 AM
RE: I got a head full of sharp knives - by Wildfire - February 24, 2019, 04:40 PM
RE: I got a head full of sharp knives - by Epic - February 28, 2019, 10:22 AM
RE: I got a head full of sharp knives - by Kiwi RIP - February 28, 2019, 10:31 AM
RE: I got a head full of sharp knives - by Wildfire - March 05, 2019, 02:55 PM
RE: I got a head full of sharp knives - by Kiwi RIP - March 05, 2019, 06:43 PM
RE: I got a head full of sharp knives - by Wildfire - March 05, 2019, 07:18 PM