Lost Creek Hollow Margie, thought you might need a little warm-up
53 Posts
Ooc —
!!! Thanks for joining :) I know I didn't ask, I just kind of tagged BUT thanks <3

As he waited, Joss began to fret lightly about showing the den to Treason. Say she didn't like it- say she said it wasn't big enough, or drafty, or that she wanted him to continue working on it- or that he'd taken too long, or if she'd decided to mmake him make a den somewhere else instead...All of these thoughts and possibilities rattled around in his head- a sure sign that he still didn't know who Treason really was, or whether she'd even do any of those things. But he licked at one of his forelegs quietly and calmly, but mildly obsessively as well, before he switched to the other. It wasn't uncommon for Joss to have the hair worn right off his ankles, but he'd not been too bad lately. The habit only returned when his anxiety was spiked; and it certainly was right now. 

Say he'd finally paid off his debt...And he wasn't even sure he was in a place to ask- did that mean he could leave? And did he want to? Or would it mean that he'd be kicked out once he'd fulfilled his punishment? If so, where would he go next, and would he survive the rest of the winter on his own? He wasn't even sure he liked being in the pack- the vast majority of the wolves treated him like trash, all except Nara, Mona and Gannet...Treason herself even treated him appropriately. But he had a lot to be uncertain about as he waited for Treason to return, and when he caught sight of her moving towardthe den, sleepy-eyed, he knew he had to be quick, and not ask too many questions...If any at all. 

She didn't seem to want him to be there, and wanted to know why he was still hanging around. Generally, the nervous young buck had tried his best to make sure he left the area before Treason returned, but this time he'd definitely been waiting out front for her return. He nodded, bobbing his measly head quickly. "I think I got it done. Your call, though," Of course, she might have different standards- and as though paranoid that the den might've returned to its previous state in those few moments, he hastily stood and interjected "Just one sec, gotta check-" He said, before he whipped inside the den, and gazed around. No, it looked like it was finished. He slipped out of the den again, his nervousness now clearly showing. "Go ahead," He said, gesturing for her to check it out. He stepped back and flopped against the ground, as though waiting for punishment as soon as she decided he'd done an inadequate job. He began picking at one of his ankles again, this time gently preening and plucking the hairs one by one out of nervousness.
Messages In This Thread
Margie, thought you might need a little warm-up - by Joss - February 18, 2019, 03:19 AM
RE: Margie, thought you might need a little warm-up - by Joss - February 19, 2019, 03:22 PM