Shadewood Drunk Nights are more fun than Sober Ones
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
Almost as though they had been on the same wavelength, he too wanted to ease her pain. But she would forever be that rose he was not ever allowed to pluck, the wine he was never allowed to savor. 

“I can not do that, Kukutux.” His voice held thenutmost capacity of control he had for reservation for her plight. He tried desperately to keep his wrath in check, as it was foolishly fueled by selfishness and greed. “I can not price you- you are too valuable for mortal things. You are not some trinket to be passed on for another set of trinkets.” 

Not to me, you are not.

Trying to yet again compromise some sort of bridge between his world and hers, he recalled the Sisterhood the woman shared with Gwen. “Perhaps Gwen would be able to come up with some exchange? Some recommended placement or...or...” the Phantom, for once, fumbled for words. There was no way he would be able to get through this so easily.
Messages In This Thread
Drunk Nights are more fun than Sober Ones - by Cry - February 19, 2019, 12:38 PM
RE: Drunk Nights are more fun than Sober Ones - by Kukutux - February 24, 2019, 02:31 PM
RE: Drunk Nights are more fun than Sober Ones - by Cry - February 25, 2019, 11:49 AM
RE: Drunk Nights are more fun than Sober Ones - by Cry - March 01, 2019, 02:07 PM
RE: Drunk Nights are more fun than Sober Ones - by Cry - March 05, 2019, 12:37 PM
RE: Drunk Nights are more fun than Sober Ones - by Cry - March 11, 2019, 04:41 PM
RE: Drunk Nights are more fun than Sober Ones - by Cry - March 14, 2019, 01:53 PM
RE: Drunk Nights are more fun than Sober Ones - by Cry - March 21, 2019, 05:21 PM
RE: Drunk Nights are more fun than Sober Ones - by Cry - March 22, 2019, 11:45 AM