Hushed Willows [festival] if my heart were a turntable
813 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
All Welcome 
Gannet didn't quite understand the concept of the festival. Someone had likely mentioned that it was a fertility festival, but if so, it had gone straight over the man's head. Any strangers who might have approached with flirtation would have been met with oblivious friendliness, but also quiet. He was here to observe and to learn, and the latter occupied his thoughts heavily. If he asked and they said they did not know how to heal, likely he politely moved on.

He'd caught up a bit with @Lily (in the main thread I assume) but shifted as she might speak with others as well. He saw @Charon arrive, but didn't move to approach. He would have liked to have seen how they were now, and how Hydra was, but something kept him back.

Instead, he cast a glance over the crowd, watching as wolves introduced and chatted somewhat distantly. Gatherings like this tended to overwhelm him unless he kept back, separate, alone. He could talk with one or two, but more than that was too much to follow.
Gannet's face and body are open books; you are more than welcome to distinctly notice any emotion written in his posts.
(Most thread titles come from Into the Fire from the Scarlet Pimpernel)
Messages In This Thread
[festival] if my heart were a turntable - by Gannet - February 20, 2019, 12:26 PM
RE: [festival] if my heart were a turntable - by Charon - February 22, 2019, 02:19 PM
RE: [festival] if my heart were a turntable - by Gannet - February 23, 2019, 12:57 PM
RE: [festival] if my heart were a turntable - by Charon - March 02, 2019, 03:40 PM
RE: [festival] if my heart were a turntable - by Gannet - March 04, 2019, 01:40 PM
RE: [festival] if my heart were a turntable - by Charon - March 05, 2019, 05:44 AM
RE: [festival] if my heart were a turntable - by Gannet - March 06, 2019, 09:07 AM
RE: [festival] if my heart were a turntable - by Charon - March 09, 2019, 04:07 PM
RE: [festival] if my heart were a turntable - by Gannet - March 10, 2019, 11:12 AM
RE: [festival] if my heart were a turntable - by Charon - March 10, 2019, 04:38 PM