Shadewood Everdream
139 Posts
Ooc — Mai
The frantic beats of her heart slowed just by a few paces. The wooden male and Atticus seemed to know each other. He even went so far as to call him a friend. And extend that same warmth to her as well. They even had nicknames for each other...or at least that's what she presumed. Flip and Buffalo. Shyly, she smiled up at him, appreciative. "Why...well thank you..." She mumbled softly, not yet processing the possibilities of how the two males might have known each other.

Another figure arrived on the scene. Similarly colored, but with a much less friendly air about him. What hostility did permeate off of him seemed to be solely directed at Atticus. Icy eyes widened again, nervously. She backed up gingerly with a near silent whine in the back of her throat. Atticus, her companion had even moved to block her from any threat, but she couldn't live with herself if he did, by chance, come to harm. As it was, Chai had no idea his evil persona even existed, and was left utterly clueless as to what the large male meant, by having learned his lesson.

Swallowing a thick lump in her throat, she gently shouldered Atticus aside just enough to be seen. "Sir..." She began in her soft, polite voice as always. "I...I don't know what he has done to earn your scorn..." Maybe it was Atticus' memory acting up. He had told her himself, that he remembered nothing before arriving in the Teekon. It could be another lapse...but if only she knew. "But I assure you...we've been travelling together...and the whole time he has been nothing but a complete gentleman." Her eyes drifted back towards the one dubbed Buffalo. "We are just hoping for a home...it's been so long." He had made a point. It was up to the boss...the Keeper of these woods, to decide who entered and who was turned away. "By the sound of this pack...I thought it might be a good fit..."

Messages In This Thread
Everdream - by Chai - February 25, 2019, 10:30 PM
RE: Everdream - by Morgan - February 26, 2019, 09:31 AM
RE: Everdream - by Percival - February 26, 2019, 01:35 PM
RE: Everdream - by Chai - February 26, 2019, 05:56 PM
RE: Everdream - by Laroche - February 26, 2019, 09:29 PM
RE: Everdream - by Morgan - February 27, 2019, 10:08 AM
RE: Everdream - by Percival - February 27, 2019, 11:10 AM
RE: Everdream - by Chai - March 06, 2019, 07:17 AM
RE: Everdream - by Morgan - March 11, 2019, 02:25 PM
RE: Everdream - by Percival - March 11, 2019, 03:46 PM
RE: Everdream - by Chai - March 11, 2019, 04:11 PM