Shadewood Can I Stay The Night?
I once saw the end of my life.
427 Posts
Ooc —
The empress' mind had been buzzing since her encounter with the watcher, who's touch still shivered down her spine in the early hours of the morning, a steamed memory of passion and wonder; it was a night she never would forget, but with it came a startlingly real conclusion - she could be pregnant. It would explain the burts of sickness that had tumbled over and riled her stomach in the previous days, something that weakened her spirit even now, as she trekked the paths of the keep's domain. Pregnant. After all these perilous years of waiting, rotting in her dismal anticipation, the chance to raise a family with a man she loved had risen to the surface of her story.

The Eruna's pale gown swept across the undergrowth with unspoken grace, the ice queen who ruled beside her ebony king. She felt as though she was drowned into a hazy whisk of glee, beaming as a streak of sunlight dove through the snow-topped canopy above, illuminating her idyllic features. Caught amidst her dreams, she almost skipped past the scents lingering on the wind, but it caught at her nostrils and swerved her course to meander closer. Phex - Phex, and a stranger.

Emerging from the treeline, her fathomless gaze danced from the girl she loved as a daughter to the large figure of agouti who stood in wait beside the border. "Hello," she greeted with a silent glance of curiousity to Phex, wondering how far the girl had got into a conversation with this man, and what might be required.
[Image: 8rXo9x9.gif]
Messages In This Thread
Can I Stay The Night? - by Calypto - February 26, 2019, 09:51 PM
RE: Can I Stay The Night? - by Sacnite - February 27, 2019, 02:36 PM
RE: Can I Stay The Night? - by Calypto - February 27, 2019, 03:56 PM
RE: Can I Stay The Night? - by Sacnite - February 28, 2019, 12:13 PM
RE: Can I Stay The Night? - by Gwen - February 28, 2019, 12:39 PM
RE: Can I Stay The Night? - by Cry - February 28, 2019, 05:58 PM