Deepwood Weald Holdfast but I am the reason we lose the war
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
They jumped together for a moment and things seemed too bright and joyful, but the sickness came around again and Damien saw it in his lover's eyes. Preoccupied he stopped bouncing and offered Nyx support in case she was feeling dizzy. He gave her time to settle down and regain her composure and sat next to her to offer his company. He guessed it would be like this for some time now that her pregnancy was evident, but he didn't mind going through it with her as long as his sons and daughters were born healthy.

Her question came unexpectedly, and it truly caught Damien with his pants down. Names? he mustered almost anxiously. He hadn't really thought of names at all, but one thing was clear: They would all have Daedric Names for sure. And yet, the first thing that came to mind was entirely different. he furrowed his brow, thinking aloud Have you noticed that all my relatives' names start with M?? it was odd how he hadn't realized until that moment. Midar, Megara, Miraak, Moira... Meldresi. I think it's some kind of tradition which also made him wonder why his mother hadn't done it with him and his siblings.
[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: Holdfast but I am the reason we lose the war - by Damien - March 27, 2019, 04:38 PM