Emberwood gravity don't mean too much to me
~ the outsider ~
183 Posts
Ooc —

Her desperation was met with equal measure, leaning and pushing as close as she could into her lover. Lie couldn’t help but bury her head into the familiar fur along Alessia’s neck, her breath coming in rushed hiccups and tears continued to flow. The mixture of hurt and glee blurred beyond recognition, to relived to masquerade as angry. She couldn’t be sure where this left them quite yet, but there was one thing she knew. Rosalie could never let her go, not now and not ever.

The moment stretched for an eternity as the two women simply reacquainted themselves with each other. Remapping the atlas of the other.

The elephant of the reunion stared Rosalie in the face, a fact almost forgotten about. The words whispered between two lonely, desperate women could do nothing to quell the lingering fear that haunted Lie’s mind. The ever-present eventuality that Alessia would leave her, for whoever own the precious gift her lover carried.

“Alessia.” The words carried more weight than the lover’s ramblings earlier. This was not something that could be ignored for long, it was something the demanded to be talked about. There were choices to be made here and now. Whether Rosalie was genuinely needed or had suddenly become a nuisance.

“I can’t let you go.” A passerby might had thought the sentence beautiful in its connotation. But Alessia would now the deeper meaning behind the sentiment, now that Rosalie had found her, she wasn’t going anywhere. The love she held for this girl was far deeper and more profound than any mortal attachment. If Alessia wouldn’t have her, Lie honestly hadn’t thought about the consequences. But in this moment she knew, Alessia might as well kill her now.
1/5
5/5
~ i haven't played that song since my wife died ~
lie can be pp'd by anyone listed as family on her profile

"common", "french" 1/5 posts
Messages In This Thread
gravity don't mean too much to me - by Alessia - March 03, 2019, 07:23 PM
RE: gravity don't mean too much to me - by Rosalie - March 03, 2019, 08:40 PM
RE: gravity don't mean too much to me - by Alessia - March 05, 2019, 12:40 PM
RE: gravity don't mean too much to me - by Rosalie - March 06, 2019, 01:24 AM
RE: gravity don't mean too much to me - by Alessia - March 06, 2019, 01:45 AM
RE: gravity don't mean too much to me - by Rosalie - March 07, 2019, 01:00 AM