Sun Mote Copse I think about the years I spent just passing through
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
He didn't think he'd ever considered the differences.  They aren't the same thing?  Big, horns, long faces.  He shrugged sheepishly.  Your guess is as good as mine.  He'd roamed the mountains a bit, but deer were more his speed than goats or sheep.  They taste different?

Felt like a plan though!  Hunting was a thing he was good at, obviously, since he was pretty damn ace at about anything he tried.  But he hadn't made an art of it like she had, and he had very little issue allowing her to lead the way as usual.  Either way, just be optimistic and call them dinner.  A solution and a slight joke, albeit a terrible one.  Well, if he couldnt be a dad, he could at least practice up on terrible uncle jokes.

I'm starting to really get a liking for this place.  Can't explain it, he said conversationally as they walked, glancing around.  Something about the trees... the atmosphere... he didn't know.  Maybe it was Wildfire and how hands off she was compared to other leads he'd dealt with.  Maybe it was Niamh.  Whatever it was, it felt like home.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I think about the years I spent just passing through - by Colt RIP - April 17, 2019, 06:19 PM