Heron Lake Plateau we stan a good puppo
587 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Ranger
All Welcome 
Bat didn't know when it'd happened. But one morning, as she watched him eat the breakfast she'd brought him, Bat realized her crush on @Tegan had faded. She still loved him, very much, but it felt a lot more platonic nowadays. Huh, she thought. She finished her part of the shared meal, then pardoned herself for a bathroom break.

While she was squatting, she thought about it some more. Her mind wandered to that awful night when Tegan had cursed at her. He'd said he'd never leave the Redhawks. He'd also said he'd never part ways with his mom. Well, Finley lived with the Firebirds now. But Tegan was also a leader these days. He was still quite tied down, it seemed.

She wondered if he'd yell at her if she brought up the idea of traveling. With her romantic feelings taken out of the equation, Bat realized she could actually deal with the thought of leaving him behind. She still would've preferred he come along, of course; he was still her best friend! But it seemed highly unlikely. She recoiled from the thought of Tegan's anger, though she thought maybe she could deal with that too.

She finished up her potty break, then meandered back. Bat didn't mention any of her thoughts just now, though she voiced another one altogether. "I was thinking of going on a trip to Lost Creek Hollow. Now that I can speak, I'd like to thank them for their hospitality. Would you like to come?"
Messages In This Thread
we stan a good puppo - by Bat - March 05, 2019, 02:23 PM
RE: we stan a good puppo - by Tegan - March 06, 2019, 01:10 PM
RE: we stan a good puppo - by Bat - March 06, 2019, 01:51 PM
RE: we stan a good puppo - by Tegan - March 07, 2019, 10:35 AM
RE: we stan a good puppo - by Bat - March 11, 2019, 10:14 AM
RE: we stan a good puppo - by Tegan - March 13, 2019, 12:40 PM
RE: we stan a good puppo - by Bat - March 14, 2019, 09:31 AM
RE: we stan a good puppo - by Tegan - March 15, 2019, 10:33 AM
RE: we stan a good puppo - by Bat - March 15, 2019, 10:56 AM
RE: we stan a good puppo - by Tegan - March 15, 2019, 11:03 AM
RE: we stan a good puppo - by Bat - March 19, 2019, 10:40 AM