Stavanger Bay Pregnant, grouchy, hungry
We all eat lies when our hearts are hungry...
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
Elixir smiled when Sentinel touched her cheek, the warm feeling had showed up again. Like a schoolgirl crush her cheeks flushed and they were hot to the touch. Her gaze turned a little worried as she saw some blood on him, her tongue swiped it and cleaned the area. After she looked down at his paws and then back up to meet herb eyes with his. Her heart pounded as she knew what she had to tell him. 

Uh I am.... I’m uhh” the words were trying to come out but it was hard. It had been a while since she had found out and now she had to tell him when she was just getting comfortable with it herself. They were so active now, rolling around inside her and kicking. One especially has been kicking her ribs, hurting her as she fell asleep each night. Despite the discomforts of the pregnancy she loved them without a doubt. No matter what she would always be there for them and with every kick and turn since they could move she had felt guilty not sharing it with the man who helped her make them.

I’m pregnant... “ she said softly and then tears threatened to fall from the corners of her eyes. The guilt had gotten to her. “I’m atleast 4 maybe 5 weeks along though I’m not sure. I just wasn’t sure when to tell you but they are just so amazing I couldn’t keep it from you.
[Image: galaxy-th.png]See the good [Image: galaxy-th.png]
Messages In This Thread
Pregnant, grouchy, hungry - by Elixir - March 06, 2019, 01:30 PM
RE: Pregnant, grouchy, hungry - by Cortland - March 10, 2019, 11:27 AM
RE: Pregnant, grouchy, hungry - by Elixir - March 10, 2019, 01:45 PM