Deepwood Weald I don't like walking around this old and empty house
83 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
just because Vuk may or may not do something stupid at this point; I'd like to make this thread non-consent for minor injuries. AW!

the girl had left the southern regions of the Wilds behind, skirting a circle around the craig where she'd last seen the boy and heading resolutely north. she'd liked Tuktu, but it was been her original goal to penetrate further into this place her father knew, and that she would do. currently, she'd managed to sandwich herself between the rocky wall know as Moonstone Quarry and the Melonii's territory, not that she knew either to be named as such. all the girl knew that that she was forced far to near to the border by her unwillingness to attempt to climb up the quarry. she'd learned well enough from her last attempt, and wasn't going to try her luck at this much more difficult cliff. so she moved at a clip parallel to the border, the well-patrolled stretch that now and again she practically walked atop of. she merely quickened her pace and hopped the formidable rock wall would ease such to allow her to get further away from the border she had no interest in being all that near to.
Messages In This Thread
I don't like walking around this old and empty house - by Vuk - March 08, 2019, 06:51 PM