Swiftcurrent Creek i got a bulletproof heart, you got a hollow-point smile
~ the outsider ~
183 Posts
Ooc —

It was difficult to find the restraint to stay away from Alessia, but the constant pain of knowing and seeing what had transpired between Alessia and someone else was an easy deterrent. Their relationship was hard for Rosalie to digest, and something she vehemently tried to avoid at all costs. Which was extremely difficult considering the impending birth of their children.

The confusion of wanting to see Alessia equally matched by her desire to avoid Alessia drove Lie insane. But at the end of the day all she hoped for was the chance to curl around the woman and hold her tightly into her chest. Where she could protect her and kiss away the nightmares. Where they both could be weak, and vulnerable.

As the sun crept along the blue abyss, Rosalie found herself wandering the land that she supposed should be home. Of course, it would take time — a long time — before she felt that way. But the first step was to explore and memorize, so at least she was trying. If only minutely.

The cracking of a branch behind her, and the intoxicating scent of her lover wafting toward Lie was the only indication that she was no longer meandering a lone. Turning slowly, Rosalie offered Alessia a dazzling, beautiful smile reserved only for her. “Hey.” She stated simply.
1/5
5/5
~ i haven't played that song since my wife died ~
lie can be pp'd by anyone listed as family on her profile

"common", "french" 1/5 posts
Messages In This Thread
RE: i got a bulletproof heart, you got a hollow-point smile - by Rosalie - March 09, 2019, 12:24 AM