Swiftcurrent Creek i got a bulletproof heart, you got a hollow-point smile
~ the outsider ~
183 Posts
Ooc —

The shadowy woman approached, and Lie leaned into her touch, her smile still showing. There was still a novelty of the familiarity to her embrace, it seemed so common place yet it still drew Lie’s breath away. The smile fell from lips slowly, as Alessia continued to speak.

This was not the conversation she was expecting. She honestly hadn’t thought about the future, to absorbed in the present with Alessia. “I always wanted a family with you Alessia.” It was a simple fact that Lie felt needed to be stated. “I knew what that meant. About finding a male to help us. I just never pictured them staying around. I never thought that it would be anything but me and you, use against the world.” Her smile was a little less bright, and little more sad this time around.

“I told you that I wasn’t going anywhere, and I’m not. Because my whole life is you Alessia. My whole existence, my entire heart belongs to you.” Leaning against the woman Lie continued, “And any child that comes from you, my love, already has a piece of my heart. They aren’t just Kavik’s children, they are yours too, and that makes them important to me. Because you are important to me.” She couldn’t believe the sappy speech that had tumbled forth, she could only hope that Alessia would still accept her. Bubbling emotions and all.
1/5
5/5
~ i haven't played that song since my wife died ~
lie can be pp'd by anyone listed as family on her profile

"common", "french" 1/5 posts
Messages In This Thread
RE: i got a bulletproof heart, you got a hollow-point smile - by Rosalie - March 09, 2019, 09:17 PM