Ankyra Sound do you mind crouching down a little bit so i look taller.
420 Posts
Ooc — Jitterwater
He didn't like to lose. It was an aspect of his personality that existed pre-cougar attack and would probably take him to an early grave if he gave in to it. Somehow Firefly knew that he'd fail at the attempt and now that he had been proven right, he was still quite flustered and made a bit irritable, regardless of what the girl was saying. Still, it took most of the edge off of how sour he felt - and he glared at the retreating birds until Yami proposed they both try, together.

Firefly huffed, tried to dispel that nagging little voice in his mind that was laughing at him for his fuck-up, and eventually shrugged. Its unlikely we could catch them now. They're dumb but they'll keep away from me for a day or two. Its sort of... Sort of an all-or-nothing tactic. Which was why he was frowning so seriously at the screeching silhouettes. Ah, but he didn't want to dissuade her from trying again. He tried to fashion himself a smile when he looked at her but he couldn't help but look a little bit pissed off at himself.

What else have you tried to hunt? Maybe we can find something in the forest..? Yeah. They'd have better luck somewhere else. Somewhere that he couldn't hear those birds laughing at him.
Messages In This Thread
RE: do you mind crouching down a little bit so i look taller. - by RIP Firefly - March 14, 2019, 07:41 PM